𝐖𝐞 A𝐫𝐞 H𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐈/𝐔𝐗 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 (Marketplace Sales and Support Experience)
- Practical experience working in the marketplace. Must have the mindset to do day & night duty in a month. Must have client-handling experience in the marketplace.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and grow skills (This is a must)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe (Figma, XD, Illustrator, Photoshop) and wire-frame tools (e.g. Figma, InVision).
- Specifically in Figma you have to know the design system
- Strong knowledge of typography, color, and other design principles.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Good understanding of user experience, and customer/industrial psychology.
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices for designing both desktop and mobile applications.
- Experience in designing mock-ups and detail-oriented prototypes.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Proven work experience of at least 2 years as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐔𝐈/𝐔𝐗 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝.
- English language proficiency.
-Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A) in Graphics or any Bachelor's degree completed
(Educational Qualification will be relaxed for experienced designers)
Work at office
Negotiable (Industry Standard)
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬
Salary Review: Yearly
Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Yearly 20 days leave
According to the company policy
Send your CV with a photo to email: email@example.com
Phone: +02-47214044, 01858217450, 01611536464,
*Must Mention job position & your total year of experience in the email body and also must submit your portfolio link carefully